Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shiny, but does it come with treats??

Seems I have an adoring audience...a smart human called Kristen at As I Like It has given me a Thinking Blogger Award. Isn't it pretty?



It doesn't taste like anything though...but I'm hoping my human will be so impressed she'll give me an extra treat before bedtime. (I guess I'll have to go hide all the fur I plucked out of her slippers as she was sleeping in this morning...)

Anyway...rules say I have to pick five more cool cats to pass the award to...

First award goes to Sultanfus and Guy, who, like me, seem to know how to keep their humans in line. *sighs* If only I had a partner in crime...

Second award goes to Meankitty, who shares a blog with her writer human, who she appropriately refers to as "Typing Slave." Kudos to Meankitty!

All the kitties over at Cat.astrophic. Too much kitty cuteness to count. (Well duh...)

Finnegan and Buddy, featured in "We are the Kitties, and we Writed you this Book" (sequel, to "We are the kitties, Read this or I'll bite you"). They must be smart kitties to be in a book.

And last, but not least, my human pal and wise kitty mama, Virginia Lee. She's a friend of my human and gives me lots of ideas about how to train my human. (But shhhh, we won't tell her...)

And now, kitties...it's your turn! These are the rules:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No Fish or Bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)

2. Acknowledge this post.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats. I am. :)

Bailey

3 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Thanks, Queen B! We'll have to consider what 5 blogs to pass the tasteless little icon along to (tasteless in the sense of 'has no flavor', not 'tawdry')

Meankitty & Typing Slave

Virginia Lee said...

Thanks, GoobCat! :D

Leona said...

Thank you Bailey for thinking of us! We will get to work.