Thursday, May 24, 2007

Move over, it's my turn to type...

Hi, I'm Bailey. Actually, it's THE Feline Queen of the Universe to you people. If you know what's good for you, you'll bow before my stripey paws and tell me what a pretty cat I am. Meow. *preens*

My two-legged, the one who brings me food, she calls me Bailey. Now, I don't want to venture too far into trying to explain what comes out of the brains of the two-leggeds, but I'm sure it had something to do with that sassy boss doctor on one of those TV medical dramas. I like her, but don't tell my owner. You see, if I ever let on that I actually like that show, she won't feel guilty anymore about watching it when she should be showering me with attention. It is, after all, all about ME. Even if me is named after that or whatever....

Anyway, my owner thinks she's some kind of writer or something and spends a lot of time typing on this thing. Time spent typing = time she's not petting me. Can't have that now, can we? Oh believe me, I've tried everything. Sprawling out on top of her arms, batting the mouse off the desk, chewing the corners of her papers, swishing my tail in her face...and sometimes it works. But most times, it deters her only temporarily.

Well, I've been watching her do this for some time now and I just don't see what's so hard about it. If she can do this, I can do this...and let me tell you, I am going to set the record straight about whatever she's told you about me.

Look out world, I have arrived. Meow.

Bailey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From one feline to another all I can say is 'Right On'. What's good for the human is good for its master.

I too was named after a tv character, Kramer from Seinfeld. I overheard it said that the name was apt as I was somewhat crazy. You would be too if you had been abused and abandoned. Fortunately I was rescued by the SPCA and then adopted by a lovely human. When she moved out of the country I moved in with her parents.

I reign happily, and much more serenly now that I've matured, with two very obedient humans whom I've trained quite well I think. Every now and then they need tweeking, but for the most part they serve well.

I have to sneak my computer time when they are out of the house, best they don't know I type. I hear them coming - must run.

Kramer

Virginia Lee said...

I watch my peoples, Bailey. From Heaven. I'm the Angelkitty Prinny Gracie.

Peoples are weird. They eat vejables and get in water to bathe. I tried washing my peoples, but they didn't like it much.

My bruthers am here too. And the Angel Queen of the Universe. She was a feline too, Bailey, but she was only ever the onliest Queen of the Universe. She don't know about you yet, do she?

Ooooh, Buddha has catnip! Gots to go.

Prinny Gracie