Friday, May 25, 2007

She's been cheating with that dog again...

Oh, she comes home and cuddles me and plays with me and pretends that I don't know, but she can't fool me. I know all about the dog. Even if I couldn't smell him a mile away, the guilt is written all over her face, visible even under all the dog drool. Disgusting.

Now, let's be clear. This isn't about jealousy. No way. ME, jealous of a DOG? Seriously. You've got to be kidding. I'm clearly superior in every important way - my shear feline genius, good looks, and most importantly, my highly advanced and civilized standards of personal cleanliness. *preens*

No, it's not about this dog. It's just about dogs. I don't get them. I think it's pathetic how they would literally trip over themselves to please a two-legged, any two-legged...anything to earn a bone, a toy, or a pat on the head. Talk about desperate.

Of course it makes sense if you consider the evolutionary relationships between humans, dogs and cats. As the more advanced species, we felines naturally understand that humans are here to serve us. Dogs, on the other hand, being an inferior species, mistakenly believe that humans are gods. It's pitiful to the point of being downright sad, if you ask me.

More later...she's chasing me off the computer...

Bailey







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dogs - well my humans have two of them. Fortunately they are big brutes and stay outside. I just don't see the attraction but the humans seem to find them amusing.

Fortunately when I venture into their space (their space, what am I saying, my space which I allow them to occupy) they show me the accord I deserve and back away, heads lowered. I like that ;) Oh I do sometimes watch them from a windowsill if bored sufficiently but I agree about the smell. Do wish the humans would change clothes after spending time with them but let's just say that I'm working on them. They learn well, just not quickly.

I'm reminded of the saying "Dogs have masters while Cats have servants". How true it is.

Must go eye the dogs and make them nervous.

Kramer