Friday, June 29, 2007

$#!^$!^ Dog!!!

What did I do to deserve this?

First, my human packs up my things. Then, she puts me in my carrier (I hate my carrier, and hopefully she'll remember that after the scratches I left in her arms and hands). I thought I was going to the vet or something because I only go in my carrier if I'm going to the vet. As we left the house, I yelled as loud as I could to her that I feel FINE, and there's no need to see the doctor.

When we stopped, I realized right away that this wasn't the vet's office. Even worse! She brought me to the DOG's house!

She put me in the bathroom where the dog can't reach me, but that still hasn't kept that smelly, slobbering, mutt from trying his darndest to check me out. Look, Buster, I'm a lady, and I don't much like your wet, cold nose in places it doesn't belong, so BEAT IT!! Hissing....does not mean try harder! (Typical man....hmpf...)

And while you're at it, stop barking at me. Do you really think you scare me? I may be hiding from you, but let's make one thing clear. It's not because I am afraid.

I am restraining myself. For now.

Better sleep with one eye open, kid, if you think you're sleeping with my human.

Hmpf.

Unbelievable. The Dog's house. I thought she said she loved me.

*sighs*

Bailey

No comments: