Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally - food for carnivores!!

As I've established in earlier posts, breakfast is my favorite time of day. Second breakfast and third breakfast are pretty good too, but whichever breakfast it is, it better be tasty.

The problem with cat food is that it's full of corn and wheat and stuff that cats don't need. My usual food, Iams Original with Ocean Fish and Rice, is better than most in that it at least has more meat in it, but it's still chalk full of corn meal. Y'all, do I look like a herbivore?

I used to get some canned food (my favorite was turkey or chicken chunks in gravy) with my kibble, but my human won't let me have it anymore because of the whole contaminated wheat gluten fiasco. So...it's just boring old kibble with corn for me now.

Until today. Today, my human gave me a new kind of food. It's called Orijen, and it's yummy. My human likes it too, because it's made in Alberta from ingredients produced in Alberta. And it is grain free. That's right - no corn, no wheat, no melamine! It's 75% fresh meat (not meat by-products), 25% vegetables, and 100% delicious.

Speaking of which, I gotta go - all this talk of food is making me hungry....

Try it..you''ll like it. Remember, if cats were meant to eat Corn Flakes, there wouldn't be a rooster on the box!

Bailey

No comments: